Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Simplicity

I am confident in my own skin, its beautiful and I just realized today. I have things figured out for the most part. No matter what gets thrown my way I can handle it.
I go to school daily feeling beautiful, just rolled out of bead sweats and all. I don't need to be "glammed" up.
I am in love, and in love with myself. I allow people in my life that aren't right for me, but the more I think about it, they are there for a reason. They are there so I can be an example to them, be that solid rock and support system.
I count my blessings daily, my family which is my foundation and my daddy watching over me above. I've got it all...and what I don't have either I will work to get, or I don't want. Its simple.
I don't need a man telling me my worth, if he doesn't see what I see he is the one that is twisted anyway. I don't need anyone. I need me! and.. I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment