Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Who Would Have Thought

Normally we hear compaints about how one needs to loose weight, I have been in that boat a time or two.. okay maybe ten times. This year I wanted to have a healthy body image. I am so proud as to how far I have come, but am starting to question, is it too far?
Recieving multiple comments about how skinny I am has become flattering. However, it wasn't until today when I got dressed into my Jr. year of high school jeans, (I know, I have clothing seperation anxitety, and hate to give the expensive stuff away), and did the normal turn around in the mirror that I realized they are HUGE on me.  I look like I am wearing Oaklee's diaper and its full of a lot of #2's. Sexy right?? haha wrong.
What do I even do, I love exercising, and I eat like a fat kid.. Don't get me wrong, I love being skinny, but would like my booty back, and a little muscle in my legs. It's safe to say J was right and I need to get some serious squatting in...

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks good Sadi! I love that little girl of yours, she is beautiful. and I also happen to be a fan of you.

    ReplyDelete