Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

God is Good

Stole the idea from someone else's blog... it's great. God is good.

I am not confident
I don’t even like myself
I am such a sinner
I am so mean and bossy
I can be selfish and arrogant
At times I am too aggressive
Other times I have attitude
I am drama
I am focused on the bad things and find it hard to see the good 
I mess up relationships
I am not where I want to be in life goals or in Christ

Fortunately I am redeemed
Fortunately I am saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ
Who is working on me, changing me, molding me
Fortunately this life is not about me
Fortunately I am attempting to become more Christ-like everyday
Thankfully God is in ultimate control and not me
Today is a new day, a new chance to get right with God
To get on board with His agenda and priorities and plan for my life!

Often time I try to control everything! First I must take my Dad's advice. Control what you can. Second I need to realize that God has a plan for me and need to just roll with the punches. Allow myself to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment