Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The bookkk-

((Summer obsession. Sits on thee night stand every night.. He's Just Not That Into You.
--> I think he's into me.. but you gotta make sure you are right. so please use the book. hahah :) ))

Okay, so maybe it's just me.. But finding what seems to be the right man in college,  life isn't always the easiest thing in the world. Solely basing your decision on looks,, let me tell you MISTAKE. I don't think in my life I have ever dated someone that wasn't in my eyes incredibly sexy. As I grow and learn I have realized that personality and desire are the things that you are going to want to spend eternity with. Right?

Excuses... Don't put up with them!

He's Just Not That Into You-- Your Daily Wake Up Call.. States the concept perfectly!
15. I know that guy you're dating. He is a man made up entirely of your excuses.. and the minute you stop making excuses for him, he will completely disappear.
We would classify this with a time waster right? Correct.
8. Wasting time with the wrong person is  just time wasted. And when you do move on and find your right person, believe me, you are not going to wish you had gotten to spend more time with Stinky the Time-Waster or Freddy Can't Remember-to-Call....
Am I right, okay the book is right. But seriously put thought into it!

This is no real reflection of my life. I am happy. Satisfied. Stretched across the board, but keeping it real... giving my best everyday and am holding nothing back. 
If you are in love, be in love... but make sure you are on the right page. There is someone out there for you.. and probably more then one person that you are compatible with. Don't let a man dictate your life.
You need to love, cherish, and respect yourself... and the right man will be willing to give you more then you can give yourself.

<3 Love Alwayss

No comments:

Post a Comment