Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Control what youuu can.

Daddy left me with some great advice-- control what you can

Think about everything you have complete control over: your actions, your mood, your outfit, your attitude, your focus, what you consume..

Like most other things in life its easier said then done. I often find myself worrying about something that no matter how hard I try to understand why something is the way it is, or trying to fix it... I can't. In order for a person to change they have to want to be different, so let me ask... would this mean nagging them, asking a million times the same thing make a difference? Unless they have no spine the likely-hood of that working is a slim to none chance.

In reality I don't know what I want, and that in fact is something I have complete control over. I know I want happiness, but us humans are "pleasure maximizers" so that is a given for all of us. Like always I am going to put my faith in God and let him help me figure out what is best for me. 

Everything that you can control, you should. You should be the one that determines your life and the path that you want to take.

<3 Love Always




No comments:

Post a Comment