Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Missing you.

When I want to break down and freak out, give up and call it a day, call it a week.. I remember struggles develop strength. Going through hardship for the last nine and months and making the choice to not to surrender that is true strength. Dealing with loss as well as everyday struggles would push most people over the edge.. .. I am a strong, beautiful, amazing, loving, smart, successful, and a 20 year old gem. I don't there there are too many people in the world that can handle with the strength and dignity the things I have overcome.


I will forever cherish each relationship that I have started and established, I want to leave a name that people will remember, sort of like Mother Teresa. I know I have a long way to go.. but one day I will have that strength and love to be so kind and sympathetic as she.


As I approach each day, I am more positive, more grateful, and have so much more love to give. I am so grateful for my family that has chose to stick it out on earth with me. I am happy and cherish the people that have come and go from my life.


Although I am still unsure why everything happened the way it did. Look at me now, I am so much stronger and have gone through something most people in this world will ever have to face, and for that I am strong and independent. Anyone can give up, but when you hang on when giving up is what is expected from you.. that is STRENGTH.


Blessed. That is the best way to describe my life. I have a Guardian Angel that looks over me each day. Someone that gave me the courage and strength to be the best I can be each and every day. It might only be 20 %.. but its me for now.


I have to thank my family, my mother, the strongest best person to ever walk the earth. A true saint. When the world falls a part she is the first person to lend a hand and pick me back up. My big most amazing brother Damen.. My inspiration.. and my three little brothers. All of them are so much stronger then me.. and I look up to each of them. We are all there for each other... and share a special bond that I promise no one will ever experience with their brothers.


Blessed. Loved. and STRONG.


<3 Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment