Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cloud nine..

The bachelor is impressive, he claims to be on "cloud nine" with multiple women. As I reflect on my life I am so unable to give that bond to more then one man. I believe you can fall in and out of love, and I know there are things that keep you from being with someone that you thought you were in deep liking with.. How is it possible for a man to be that "into" so many girls. 

I can relate,, and for this would be a horrible contestant to win Brad's heart. If you are getting up every day giving the man that you think is the most perfect man on earth your all, and you know that he isn't giving you his. What makes these women not want to give up? 

Love is not a game. Its reality. That is someone that you are going to spend the rest of your life with. Do you really want him to be able to take his pick like that. To me, it makes me feel less of a woman.

Its so important for women to know their worth. Determine what you want in a man and until he meets what you are looking for, don't settle for less. 

"If he thinks your worth it.. he won't give up, if he gives up.. he's not worthy"

I know I am only 20 years old, but one day I want to feel that bond, and when you meet that person and get to know them you just know they are the one for you. I want to feel the love that my Dad claims he found. And every happy couple out there.

don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak in the knees when they walk into the room and smile at you.
-daniel gary wilkins 4/15/2010

Don't search. It'll find you! 
<3 always

No comments:

Post a Comment