Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Its been awhile

My life has certainly changed since my last blog posts... Those feelings were real, and at the time I remember thinking totally unbearable. As I go to bed tonight I am realizing that my life is perfect. Sure there are things that I wish I would change, and with time I will... I wake up everyday happy, blessed, and so thankful for where I am at. I have a healthy 6 month old, we live with gram and gramps, she gets to see uncles and auntie daily. Her daddy is just a FaceTime away (not ideal, but we love technology). I get to see her shine, smile and laugh, learn, and experience life every single day. I am so fortunate to have a little job that pays the minimal bills we have for now, and am so lucky I have friends and family helping me find a job that will be able to get us out on our own, and standing on my feet.

I am surrounded my people that love and adore me, and it wasn't until last night that I really realized that I have gotta do me, that is it. As long as I am looking out for Oaklee and myself and building the best life for us, I am doing it. I will succeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment