Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Lapsed

Your wish is my command....

I see it like a drug, something that is addicting... it hurts you,, but while you are high the high never gets old..  Its something you find yourself falling in love with. Something that you don't ever want to picture yourself with out.. until one day you come to terms with yourself, that like a drug,-- it will never add value to life. It is not something that can't live with out me. It is not something that has dreams about a future.

There is nothing about it that keeps me holding on. Just not enough STRENGTH to overcome the withdraws. Like every other strong person that overcomes addiction, it is something that will soon be overcome. It will take strength, support, and sacrifice....
Like a drug addict--I've lapsed.
Its emotional addicting. I know I am better off with out. 

It won't be until the day I realize I am better and stronger then the drug, and once my mind, body, and heart are in sync it will just take a matter of seconds to let it all go.



No comments:

Post a Comment