Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mortified..

Never in my life did I think we would have to do things with out our Dad. Even if it was just being sick, or having a bad day he was always there for you even if it was simple as just talking. Surgery thursday-- I don't think I have ever been more scared. I am glad I can put this experience in my year of "firsts" as well. I miss my dad. I wish more then anything he was here.

Its my mom who is a true saint, when the world falls a part she is the first person to pick me up. She is the most amazing mom and friend anyone could ask for. She has never given up, she has never let me down, she has never not been there for me. No distance will ever keep us a part. However the lack of her picking up her phone is... something else.

I am mortified.... but I know I will make it through. I have a guardian angle watching over me--daddy, and an angel on earth-- mommy. In good hands. Blessed.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment